Monday 15 July 2013

Cuddly Creatures...



I made this card for the current challenge, Cuddly Creatures,
on Kerrie's Kraft Korner facebook group
and am also entering it into the 
current Creata Challenge, Pets.  


Just for the record, I don't actually keep a whimsical 
Owl as a pet, but if I did, 
it would look exactly like this...


This card also features my very first attempt at paper weaving!


Detail of the owl stamp. The body, branch and wings are 
separate stamps that I coloured and cut out.


And, of course, where would I be 
without my paper flowers!

I used:
Creata design paper and mirror card, Dovecraft paper flowers, 
some brads from my stash, pencil crayons, and a Woodware stamp.

4 comments:

  1. this is super cute and very beautiful card Laura.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabby and colourful card . Thank you for joining us at the Creata challenge and good luck , Hugs Caroline DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card, thanks for joining us in the creata challenge. Gill DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so love this card and i love the owl xxx

    thank you for entering the Creata Challenge
    and also my 'Kerrie's Kraft Korner' Challenge

    love Kerrie DT xx

    ReplyDelete