Wednesday 6 November 2013

Die cuts and ribbons...


My DT make for Die cuts and ribbons, The Stamping Chef's 
current challenge, which can be found here:

Hope you will all have a look and join in the fun.


The digi is called 'Stop Pinching Me' and is coloured with Spectrum 
Noirs and pencil crayons over the top, I do this to add to the 
depth of colour and textures on the digi.


The design papers and mirror card are all Creata, there are 
four different papers on my make. One of my favourite things about Creata paper pads is the range of colours used, and because of this, almost all the papers can work together. 
The Creata papers also have designs that I have not seen in any other brands. I just love them.


The butterfly is a die and stamp set by Marianne Designs, 
cut from parchment paper and antique gold Creata mirror card underneath. 
The butterfly design is stamped in olive green Ranger Archival ink and heat set 
(very quickly and without keeping the heat tool in one place for too long).


I also used three different sizes of x-cut Parenthesis nesting dies 
and a tonic die for the corner shape. 

And of course some green ribbon from my stash.


I am also entering this card into the current Creata challenge.

Thank you for reading.

Laura


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful , I love the papers you have chosen and the design is fab . Thank you for joining in the Creata challenge and good luck .

    Hugs Caroline DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, thanks for playing along in the Creata challenge Gill DT

    ReplyDelete